Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Time passes so fast

While putting away laundry today, I realized that I only have a little more than a month left in my apartment. I've really enjoyed my apartment, and can't believe that I'm already at the end of my lease. At the moment I don't know where I'm going next.
My friend and I have been discussing moving in together, which would be fun. I miss having a roommate! All I know is I want hardwood floors and light light light! My apartment never gets any natural light and it's so gloomy sometimes.

Anyway, I wanted to share some of my favorite things from around my apartment. Because I do have a very cute apartment.




The owls were my Great-Grandmother's. Apparently she had an owl collection that I never knew of until after she'd passed.


My ever expanding, bedside poodle collection. I didn't even know I had such a thing for poodles!
I also love my lamp. You can't quite tell, but the white handles on the side are actually swans.


This is my antique vanity mirror. I had to haggle my butt off to get a good price for it, but it was worth it.

And my super amazing brown floral chairs from the 70's. It actually has a sister that's just out of sight. My cat can always be found sleeping on one of them.

Can you tell I have a thing for florals?


No comments:

Post a Comment